This 200-hours Yoga Teacher Training will take place from the 8th to the 29th of October 2023 in the enchanting Finca El Picacho on the island of Tenerife. The beauty and magic of this place will make this yoga journey a wonderful experience thanks to the tropical surroundings of the finca Picacho, with its 60,000 m2 of beauty, pretty and comfortable Canarian-style cottages, a large pool with a Jacuzzi, and some of the most beautiful beaches on the island just 3 km away. There are many reasons to choose our unique YTT:
- With this course you become a Certified Yoga Teacher 200 Yoga Alliance U.S.A.
- We offer the most beautiful and breathtaking locations on the exotic island of Tenerife.
- Our program includes teaching some musical instruments used in yoga sessions (Naad Yoga Program) such as the gong, singing bowls, handpan, and many others, so as to provide students with an additional skill to use in life as a future yoga teacher.
- These yoga teachers are highly qualified and accuracy in teaching is one of their core values.
- We provide vegan/vegetarian catering from Monday to Saturday (essential food to prepare in the community is always provided) with certified ecological fruits and vegetables.
- We offer just a few exclusive courses per year we give all the best that we can in order to really make them very unique and special.
- We honour vulnerability, inclusivity, authenticity, and diversity.
- This yoga course include two day workshop with Swami Chidananda
- We offer a beautiful excursion by Kayak so that the yogis can explore the magic of Tenerife’s ocean and caves